Friday, July 16, 2010

Welcome Cards

I will be going back to work in September (eep!) after a year of maternity leave. I teach first grade and I like to send a little welcome letter for the parents before classes start. This year I decided to also send a little welcome card for the students. Our classroom theme will be 'Forest Friends' so I chose the cute little owl from Create a Critter.  I only have 16 students this year so it didn't take too long. They are all the same except for the buttons. I will have a bunch more projects that I am making for my classroom coming up soon :)

1 comment:

  1. Don't you just love this little owl!! My daughter and I are using it on her baby shower invites because she is just crazy for owls!! Your cards are adorable!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete