Friday, July 16, 2010

Birthday Party Invitations

My DD is turning one on the 26th!! I can't believe how fast the year has gone by. We are having a party for her and her little friends next weekend. I have been procrastinating the finishing of her invitations since I made the sample one over a month ago. I think it's because I am a little sad about her upcoming birthday which may seem a little strange, but she is my first. Can anyone else relate? I think I just want her to stay a baby for ever  : ) I finally finished the invitations along with matching envelopes this morning and it didn't take very long as I had the design already done. The ice cream cone is from Stretch Your Imagination and the It's a Party form Zooballoo. I also used the Happy Birthday and D'vine Swirls Cuttlebug folders. I will be posting some of the decorations that I am making as well, they are going to be so cute! Thanks for looking.


2 comments:

  1. How absolutely adorable!! It is hard to "let" our children grow up but alas, it is inevitable! My "baby" turns 13 next month! Sniff, sniff!! Enjoy every moment!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful invite is very important to create an impression of the coming celebration. I have saved this post because my nephew’s birthday is around the corner and I have taken the responsibility of picking up one of the finest Chicago venues and decorating it. I can get invites like this too.

    ReplyDelete